Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cute Coin Purses


While my sister was visiting recently, we swooned at a great Eugene fabric shop, Piece by Piece, during their second birthday party. My little buddy and I had gone a year ago to their 1st birthday party and he wouldn't have missed the cupcakes for the world. We had a great time! I picked out a few fun fabrics and checked out when I saw a pattern on the other end of the counter. I snatched one up and got back in line to buy it. I have loved making all 16 that I have done so far. I hope you find one that you like at the Bliss Handmade Boutique.

I have given a few away already and the uses others have reported so far include gift-card holder, little wallet, mini first-aid kit, and weekend jewelry traveler. I'm sure you'll find it indispensable as well. Plus, super darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment