Friday, October 29, 2010

Launch!





Hello Friends!

I'm excited to be starting on my Christmas presents early. Many of my family members know I have a history of taking on large projects (usually several at a time) and sometimes finishing them with difficulty right before the season of gift giving, or sometimes not finishing them, which is why I have earned the nickname "Christmas Crunch." This year I am participating with several friends in a holiday boutique, which is why I have been inspired to start early and work diligently. Here are a few of the things I'm working on, with more to come! If you see something you like and you want me to put it next to your name when I'm making my list and checking it twice, just let me know. But be sure to put in your order early, so it doesn't become an April Fool!


2 comments: